Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai ECO Adventure
December 13, 2021 to January 2, 2022
***You MUST call or email to make a reservation for the above dates. The rates during this season are higher
and require a reservation be made with a Hawaii Discount agent. If you
are unable to call, please email us and an agent will be happy to set
up a reservation for you.***
Enjoy a spectacular aerial tour of Kauai, also known as the "Garden Isle." Blue Hawaiian takes you to all the top sights of the island. Your adventure begins with views of beautiful Hanapepe Valley and then continues on to Mana Waiapuna, a waterfall you might recognize from the popular movie Jurassic Park. Next up is Olokele Canyon before moving on to the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, which mark Twain called the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific."
Continuing on north, the remote Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai cliffs and the turquoise waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville resort area. Weather permitting, you will also get to see the crowning glory of the Garden Isle: Mt. Waialeale, the wettest spot on earth, with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches per year! Flying into the center of the crater with its 5,000-foot walls towering above and its 3,000-foot waterfalls surrounding you is a magnificent sight.
- Hanapepe Valley
- Jurassic Park Falls (Mana Waiapuna)
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai cliffs
- Hanalei Bay
- Princeville resort area
- Mt. Waialeale (weather permitting)
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Lihue Airport
View Driving Directions
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
For each passenger weighing 260+ pounds (117 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Front Row Seating Add-on Restrictions:
Combined Front Row seat weight must be under 470 lbs and individual passenger weights must be under 260 lbs. Should the actual weights at check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and allowed a refund for the upgrade fee.
Front Row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. NO LAP CHILDREN IN FRONT ROW. In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Chair lifts are can only access the rear row seats, therefore guests requiring a chair lift cannot be accommodated in the front row.
You MUST have with you:
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 50-55 minutes
- The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.