Sunshine Helicopters - Princeville Kauai Adventure Tour
CHECK OUT OUR EARLY BIRD SPECIAL FOR FLIGHTS BEFORE 8:30 AM OR AFTER 2:00 PM!
Enjoy this amazing 50 minute helicopter tour out of Princeville. This tour is perfect if you are staying at the North Shore of Kauai such as "The Cliffs at Princeville" or the St. Regis in Princeville.
Kauai Helicopter Tours from Princeville through Sunshine Helicopters! There is nothing like seeing this island from the air and Sunshine helicopters is the best helicopter company that operates in Princeville Kauai close to locations such as "The Cliffs at Princeville" and the St. Regis Hotel. Sunshine helicopters has been sharing this island's unique features for more than 2 decades! Enjoy choreographed with inspiring music, your experienced and knowledgeable pilot will share with you some of the legend and history of Kauai, which is also known as The Garden Isle.
See areas where no one has ever set foot on! You can only see these locations from a helicopter! Hidden places that can only be discovered from the air. Your tour will also include many famous areas that have made the "garden island" a favorite location for Hollywood.
On this Kauai helicopter tour adventure you will see lush valleys with waterfalls, colorful Waimea Canyon and the NaPali coast known for its towering razor sharp cliffs and secluded beaches and much more.
The Kauai Helicopter used on this Kauai helicopter tour.
WhisperSTAR HELICOPTER DESCRIPTION:
The EC 130 B4 WhisperSTAR is the ultimate in sightseeing helicopters. More interior room, more visibility with added plexiglass and elevated rear seats. Sunshine customizes the standard factory interior with business and first class seating to further enhance passenger comfort and visibility. Soar in the state-of-the-art WhisperSTAR and experience the superb quiet and ultra smooth most advanced technological sightseeing helicopter ever!
WhisperSTAR First Class Seating: The three front seat configuration is replaced with two front seats. Passengers enjoy “First Class” seating next to pilot, with extra arm and leg room. Maximum combined weight for two passengers: 490 lbs. WhisperSTAR Open Seating: Up to six-passengers. Passengers over 290 lbs on the WhisperStar will require a comfort seat.
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Secluded beaches, lush valleys and waterfalls
Sunshine Helicopters First Class Seating
Sunshine Helicopters Open Seating
- Where and When:
- Early bird, morning, mid-day and afternoon departure times. The exact departure time for your preferred timeframe will be specified on your voucher.
Check in at Princeville Airport, 5-3541 Kuhio Highway, Princeville, HI 96722 View Map
- First class guarantee of front seat is limited to 290 lbs (131 kg) or a combined weight of 490 lbs (222 kg) for 2 passengers. Open seating over 290 lbs (131 kg) may require the purchase of a comfort seat.
All passengers are weighed at check-in. If given weight is substantially lower than actual weight, you may get bumped from the flight, but still have to pay for the seat.
If requesting first class seating for a minor, one of the passengers in first class must be over 16 and traveling with the minor.
A valid government issued photo I.D. is required.
Flight patterns and specific sights are subject to weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 50 minutes
- The EC 130 B4 WhisperSTAR is the ultimate in sightseeing helicopters. More interior room, more visibility with added plexiglass and elevated rear seats. Sunshine Helicopters customizes the standard factory interior with business and first class seating to further enhance passenger comfort and visibility. Soar in the state-of-the-art WhisperSTAR and experience the quiet, ultra smooth and most advanced technological sightseeing helicopter ever.